The Pompton Lakes Public Library is offering curbside pickup of library materials.
Curbside Service will be available:
- Monday – Thursday, 10:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, 10:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, 10:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Items may be placed on hold by telephone, email or online. Please have your library card number or name ready by phone or provide it in your email.
- Call: 973-835-0482 or 973-835-5661
- Email: email@example.com,
- Online: https://palsplus.ent.sirsi.net/client/en_US/PALSPLUS/? or
- 1) A library staff member will call or email you when your items are ready for pickup.
- 2) Arrive at the library and please park in an empty parking spot.
- 3) Once you are in our parking lot, call the library (973) 835-0482 or 973-835-5661 to let us know that you have arrived and to provide a description of your vehicle. Please have your library card or other ID available.
- 4) A library staff member will bring your items down in a clean plastic bag. The library staff member will be wearing a mask and gloves. Please wear a mask and stay inside your vehicle. If you open your vehicle’s trunk, we can place the bag inside.
Starting Monday, October 19, 2020, delivery of materials will resume. Holds may now be placed on materials held by other libraries for pickup at the Pompton Lakes Library.
Materials may be returned in our outdoor book drop. Materials will be quarantined for 3 days. Please note that we are not accepting donations at this time.
– The Pompton Lakes Public Library staff members appreciate your consideration and patience.
The Library Building will remain closed until interior updates are completed to provide for the safety of staff and patrons.