The Pompton Lakes BID Summer Concert series returns for 2021!
7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
All shows will be held on the library’s lawn at:
333 Wanaque Avenue, Pompton Lakes, NJ 07442
The 3M Band
Thursday, June 10, 2021
Rain Date – Friday, June 11
Thursday, July 15
Jingo – The Santana Tribute
Thursday, July 22
Rain Date – Thursday, July 29
Ring of Fire Band
Thursday, August 12
Rain Date – Thursday, August 19
Thursday, August 26
Rain Date – Friday, August 27
Recently, the mask and social distancing mandates in New Jersey have, generally, been lifted, as per Governor Murphy’s Executive Order 242.
- The wearing of masks by vaccinated individuals is optional.
- Unvaccinated individuals and those under 12, who are not yet eligible to be vaccinated, should continue wearing masks.
The social distancing mandates have also been lifted, by the same executive order. There are no longer be any restrictions on capacity.
At this time, every other computer work station will continue to be made available. In the event that those are all in use, the other computers may be brought into service. Computer use time will be extended to 1 hour. An additional hour may be granted, automatically, in 20-minute increments.
The table and seating configurations will remain the same on the first floor. Both tables will be available to the public, but seating continues to be reduced.
Hand sanitizer and wipes will continue to be made available to the public.
We now offer courtesy Automatic Renewal service to all library patrons!
Eligible items will be automatically renewed on the day (5 AM) that they are due. Their due date will be extended for another loan period.
How will you know if this was done? You can check your account online, or if you are currently signed up for email notifications, we’ll email you a summary of what we were able to renew and what could not be renewed.
Please note that not all items are eligible for this service.
We can’t auto-renew:
- Items that have been requested by other patrons.
- Items that have already reached their renewal limit.
Your library card must also be current, and in good standing.
(New! Pay your library fines by credit card from home!)
Not sure how to access your account online? Do you need to renew your card or sign up for email notifications? Just ask us! Find your local library’s contact information at www.palsplus.org/members.html
Get free online tutoring with your library card until June 30, 2022 HelpNow’s features include:
- Homework Help Interact with live tutors in math, science, reading/writing, social studies, PSAT/SAT, ACT, AP and state standardized tests.
- Skills-Building Choose your topic to receive real-time help.
- Personalized eLearning Tools My File Sharing, My Session Replay, My Tutoring Archive, My Tests Archive, and more!
- 24-Hour Writing Lab Submit essays and other forms of writing for constructive feedback.
- Homework Send Question Submit homework questions for expert guidance.
- Adult Learning Center Access a library of rich adult learning content (GED) and live, professional assistance in resume/cover letter writing, U.S. citizenship prep, MS Office Essential Skills Series, and more!
- Foreign Language Lab /Spanish-Speaking Support
The digital magazines and comics currently accessible via RBdigital will be transferred to the OverDrive platform on January 25, 2021.
- All magazines will be available with article view in Libby.
- Magazines will not count against a user’s checkout limit.
Explore and stay informed on local and national topics, people and events in areas such as business, health, education, jobs and careers, political and social issues and more. Features a wide variety of credible, vetted news sources spanning the U.S., including The Record, The Star Ledger, and Suburban Trends.
Available remotely 24/7 on any device with your library card!