The library is currently open to the public, with some restrictions:
- Masks need to be worn and social distancing should be observed.
- Due to the size of the building, and restrictions on occupancy, there is a limit of 7 library patrons at a time. There is a possibility one will need to temporarily wait outside.
- Computers are available, but we ask that patrons limit their online session to 45 minutes.
- Printer/Scanner/Fax are available.
- We ask that patrons keep their visit to under 45 minutes.
- Hand sanitizing stations and wipes are available around the building. Patrons are encouraged to use them before and after using computers and/or handling materials.