Check back regularly for updates and additions! New links will be posted at the top of the page.
Head on over to HOOPLA for Ebooks, Audiobooks, Comics, and Movies that all tie-in with Tails and Tales! https://www.hoopladigital.com/collection/12384
Early Intervention Week is May 11th through May 16th this year. Please see the links below for information and resources.
Developmental Milestones Pamphlet https://www.nj.gov/health/fhs/eis/documents/reic_developmental_brochure.pdf
- “For access to World Book Online COVID-19 remote learning support resources, please complete this form and login information will be emailed to you.”
- Simon & Schuster’s Read and Learn page with links to their YouTube channel, Pinterest, activity sheets, and more! Snack and Read LIVE on Facebook with Simon Kids every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday at 2pm!
Kids Listen is a grassroots organization of advocates for high-quality audio content for children.
- Dan Gutman – Stuck at home and looking for something fun for the kids? Join me every weekday at 2 PM EDT for a Read-A-Loud until the kids go back to school!
- Everyone’s favorite Book Lady is bringing children and families everywhere just what they need during a time of unrest. Goodnight with Dolly is a 10-week special series of weekly videos featuring Dolly Parton reading select Imagination Library books.
- Join us Monday through Friday at 11:30 AM as we take you on a virtual tour of the zoo!
Check back every Friday to discover new activities, exciting videos, and so much more!
- Make your own printable BINGO games at home!
- Mo Willems invites YOU into his studio every day for his LUNCH DOODLE. Learners worldwide can draw, doodle and explore new ways of writing by visiting Mo’s studio virtually once a day for the next few weeks.
- Day-by-day projects to keep kids reading, thinking, and growing.
- Welcome to Smithsonian Open Access, where you can download, share, and reuse millions of the Smithsonian’s images—right now, without asking.
- With school closures around the country due to #coronavirus, please use our FREE children’s literacy resource featuring the world’s best storytellers reading books aloud. Each video includes an activity guide with lessons for K-5 students to do at home.
Pompton Lakes Schools