Starting on Saturday, September 10, 2022 the library will resume normal Saturday hours. We will be OPEN from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
As shared last August, the legacy OverDrive app will be removed from app stores on February 23, 2022.
Libby offers many unique features, including easy onboarding to welcome new users, a unified bookshelf for all loans and holds, tags to track wish lists and favorite reads, push notifications, audiobook compatibility with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, direct in-app support, and much more.
Starting February 23, 2022:
• The OverDrive app will be removed from the Apple App Store, Google Play, and the Microsoft store. Download links for the legacy OverDrive desktop app for Windows and Mac will be removed from overdrive.com/apps.
• New users looking for the OverDrive app will be directed to Libby.
• Users who previously installed the OverDrive app (mobile or desktop) will still be able to use it without disruption.
• All users can continue to access your library’s OverDrive website.
Or, visit libbyapp.com in your Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge (Chromium) browser.
One of our digital content providers, Overdrive, will be sunsetting the Overdrive App in February 2022. Patrons are encouraged to migrate to the Libby app to continue accessing eBooks, audiobooks and e-magazines.
Recently, the mask and social distancing mandates in New Jersey have, generally, been lifted, as per Governor Murphy’s Executive Order 242.
- The wearing of masks by vaccinated individuals is optional.
- Unvaccinated individuals and those under 12, who are not yet eligible to be vaccinated, should continue wearing masks.
The social distancing mandates have also been lifted, by the same executive order. There are no longer be any restrictions on capacity.
At this time, every other computer work station will continue to be made available. In the event that those are all in use, the other computers may be brought into service. Computer use time will be extended to 1 hour. An additional hour may be granted, automatically, in 20-minute increments.
The table and seating configurations will remain the same on the first floor. Both tables will be available to the public, but seating continues to be reduced.
Hand sanitizer and wipes will continue to be made available to the public.