The library is currently open to the public, with some restrictions:
- Masks need to be worn and social distancing should be observed.
- Due to the size of the building, and restrictions on occupancy, there is a limit of 7 library patrons at a time. There is a possibility one will need to temporarily wait outside.
- Computers are available, but we ask that patrons limit their online session to 45 minutes.
- Printer/Scanner/Fax are available.
- We ask that patrons keep their visit to under 45 minutes.
- Hand sanitizing stations and wipes are available around the building. Patrons are encouraged to use them before and after using computers and/or handling materials.
Starting Monday, October 19, 2020 delivery of materials between libraries will resume.
Holds may now be placed on materials from other PALS Plus member libraries and be sent to pickup at the Pompton Lakes Library.
Explore and stay informed on local and national topics, people and events in areas such as business, health, education, jobs and careers, political and social issues and more. Features a wide variety of credible, vetted news sources spanning the U.S., including The Record, The Star Ledger, and Suburban Trends.
Available remotely 24/7 on any device with your library card!