Visit https://www.plps-k12.org/page/4042 for links to the Pompton Lakes School District Summer Learning Packets which include summer reading and math practice.
For Additional help visit:
The Pompton Lakes Library is pleased to announce Brainfuse – on demand, anytime, anywhere eLearning for all ages and levels. Brainfuse HelpNow™ provides differentiated learning solutions for users of diverse needs and background. Students communicate with live tutors using an interactive whiteboard to chat, write, draw, copy/paste text or images and graph homework problems. HelpNow™ is available to all library patrons from the public computers at the library or from any computer with internet connection until June 30, 2022.
HelpNow’s features include:
- Homework Help Interact with live tutors in math, science, reading/writing, social studies, PSAT/SAT, ACT, AP and state standardized tests.
- Skills-Building Choose your topic to receive real-time help.
- Personalized eLearning Tools My File Sharing, My Session Replay, My Tutoring Archive, My Tests Archive, and more!
- 24-Hour Writing Lab Submit essays and other forms of writing for constructive feedback.
- Homework Send Question Submit homework questions for expert guidance.
- Foreign Language Lab /Spanish-Speaking Support
The library’s Saturday hours will be changing over the summer.
From June 5th through September 4th, Saturday hours will be from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.