Thursday July 7
BLOOMINGDALE BIG BAND
Classic concert performance of standards, big band sounds, modern rock, Broadway show tunes and Americana favorites. Twenty two musicians will perform.
Rain Date: Thursday, July 14
Thursday July 21
GREGG HOLLISTER & FRIENDS
An eclectic workshop of professional, talented musicians performing original music and cover interpretations in a unique and creative way. Brian Drucks, Drew Nagel and Lee Jeffryes,join Gregg Hollister.
Rain Date: Thursday, July 28
Thursday August 4
THE SLIPPERY CHICKENS
High energy entertaining show. “An original vintage rock and roll band with a stripped-down retro-style.” “A mix of rockabilly and New Orleans Blues that will keep you moving”.
Rain Date: Thursday, August 11
Thursday August 18
Classic rock and roll “with fiber”. Performing classic 60s-thru-90s’ pop, rock, R&B and blues-music. Huge following and mailing list.
Rain Date: Thursday, August 25
From June 4, 2022 to the Saturday before Labor Day, September 3, 2022, the Pompton Lakes Library will be open 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- 150 points higher on the SAT, 3 points higher on the ACT
- Learn every trick, strategy, and technique needed to raise ACT and SAT scores
- Course includes full-length, timed practice exams
- Video and audio lessons and explanations. Students learn best when they can see/hear the instruction
- Supported languages: English